Thursday, August 7, 2008

Guard Cat, Guard Hummer



Those of you who know me know I don't even have a cat. However, this is my gazebo in my backyard. The cat comes to enjoy his freshly cleaned gazebo, freshly cleaned furniture, new seat cushions in the rockers, and full feeders to attract those birds he loves to listen to and watch. What a great place for a summer nap! (Good thing I have two rockers!)

As for the hummer, he's guarding his juice - the feeder I clean and fill religiously so that he and his family, but no others, mind you, can always get fresh, yummy food.

So today, I finished cleaning the cat's gazebo and the hummer's new feeder. And with all that guarding going on, I know I will sleep well tonight!

3 comments:

Susan said...

You should have a cat. I'll be glad to share with you!

DrW said...

I would love an outside cat - if they would be nice to each other!

DrW said...

Love, love, love the cat. Sorry you don't have a cat. If you got one, you might get to observe some interesting turf wars. The hummer is cool too.
Love,
Judy