The world's cutest squirrel lives at my house. Don't miss the foot on his rock and the hands on his squirrel crossing sign. And he did all that with no prompting from me...I just said "be adorable" and this is what I got!
Monday, August 20, 2012
Friday, December 9, 2011
Sunday, March 27, 2011
- Plants that cost less than $14.99 are not worth digging up.
- If you dig first, then play in the bird bath, your feet will get REALLY muddy for playing with the clean bird feeders.
- No bird feeder is too good to try to destroy.
- The heavy expensive bird feeders are often too heavy to get over the fence and will not, therefore, make it all the way to your own place of residence.
- All bird seed is good - especially that expensive kind with the cayenne pepper in it.
- A really clever raccoon can make his human do remarkable things like putting chains and locks on otherwise beautiful bird feeders.
- If the humans open the windows to sleep you are more likely to get run off.
- And last, but not least, it's worth staying up in the morning to watch your human come outside with a cup of coffee and see what all you've done!