Friday, October 3, 2008

Early Mornings

I love to take my hot tea outside on cold mornings and enjoy what God brings to me. My hummingbirds are still humming, the cardinals and chickadees eat early, and the squirrels are always looking for yummy treats. A neighbor kitty will drop in my fenced backyard for a visit. Those things I can depend on. It's the rare treat I have to watch out for and not miss. On the morning I took this picture, Charlotte (the spider for those of you who slept through elementary school) had just caught a special treat and had wrapped it up in a lovely silk sac. What a wonder... (click on the picture for a larger image)

1 comment:

southernjoy said...

I loved the book, but I could do without that picture!

Ugh.. gives me chills. I'll take snake photos over that any day.