Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It REALLY Is a Small World After All!

As you probably know, I maintain the Wild Bird Center Peachtree City Blog. I added a Feedjit Widget to the page to keep up with traffic. Unbelieveable! Here is a link to the map showing the hits we have gotten in the few weeks we have been running. We have had traffic from Prince George, British Columbia to Buenos Aires and from London to New Zealand and points in between.

It thrills me to know that our planet is getting smaller and smaller and that we can communicate with everyone so very easily! Maybe if we knew each other better, we would care more, and take better care of each other. (And that means ALL of us!)

2 comments:

Janet said...

I just looked at the traffic map (I'm visual). Truly amazing when you look at it that way! You're doing great!

DrW said...

Thank you! I enjoy the bird blog quite a bit!