Saturday, May 31, 2008

Moving On to Important Things



I must say that retiring is fun. Had I known just how MUCH fun, I would have done it years ago. My family and friends have been so sweet. I can truthfully say that I am happy to be over it. Now on to full time family, friends, fun, travel, photography, and enjoying my own backyard! Just think, my birds and squirrels will get fresh water every single morning!



This is my choice for first read as an unemployed person. I LOVE Dorothea Benton Frank and Bulls Island is terrific!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I agree, it is a great book. She is one of my favorites. Now that you are retired, you should have time to read Mary Kay Andrews books! From: The other retiree named Susan.

DrW said...

You are right and since I only brought home two boxes from 32 years in education, I should be able to find that book of yours, read it and get it back - less than 3 years from the time you gave it to me to read. I'm knowcking the books out much faster now!