Saturday, July 14, 2007

New Photo Class Starts




My Intermediate Digital Photography class has begun at GYSTC and is off to a great start! I have some very promising photographers involved in the class. We are sharing our photos through our blogs.


So what are we doing? We are pondering what we love and taking lots of pictures of those things. We're experimenting and getting creative. We're taking hundreds of pictures and deleting most of them. We are taking chances with manual settings coupled with a bit of knowledge, curiosity, and daring - hoping for that great shot....


Here are a couple of my recent efforts.
By the way, like the new look? Since 99% of my photos are taken outdoors, I changed to a more outdoorsy style. Like my hair, my blog is subject to change without notice!

No comments: